Sunday, May 24, 2009

This is Madison's dress rehearsal a week ago in preparation for the big shows this weekend. It's a tear jerker. I have watched her practice and learn this dance since last October and I have to tell you, I never get tired of watching it and it always brings tears to my eyes. She just looks so grown up and is really turning into a dancer. I just had to share it with you. It's my amateur video taping and since it was dress rehearsal, there is no background up, no smoke effects and you hear her teacher at the end. But nonetheless, it's a special song with special meaning. By the way, the older dancer that comes out is dancing with her dad.

Enjoy...

3 comments:

carey said...

wow. very cool. that sure is a far cry from hockey games and baseball practice. she looks beautiful, i can see why you are so proud.

Anonymous said...

I agree. She is graceful and beautiful like her mom :)

bobbione8y said...

oh, that is so beautiful deann. she looks so pretty and graceful. :) i bet you just got goosebumps when you watched...