Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas cards...check.

Christmas cookies...check.

Presents wrapped...check.

List of presents still needed...check.

One last trip to the store to get the Santa present for Emerson who changed her mind...check.

Hubby just bought a new bow and said that was his xmas present, decided to still give him the coat I already bought him...check.

Birthday cake for Madison tomorrow...check.

Ready for the blizzard...check.

So why does it still seem like I have a million things to do?!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah. I so feel that way, too!! My m-i-l and I knocked out a serious list yesterday, and today I feel like I got nothing done.

Thank God the cookies are baked, and the presents are bought, and the people are here. That's all that matters, right?

Unknown said...

You sure have a lot of things checked off your list.

Bravo!

Now take some time to enjoy yourself.