Monday, May 02, 2011


























Milestone #14,551...confirmation day. I really believe I was the only one who was teary-eyed during this service. Not sure why...maybe watching my son stating his faith and understanding what his faith means to him...maybe it was the surprise visit from my dad who wasn't sure he would be feeling up to coming but could...maybe it was seeing the looks on the kids faces when they saw grandpa...maybe it was realizing this is another event that brings me back to the reality of my son growing up...maybe it was the Bible verse Brody picked as his confirmation verse...maybe it was witnessing Jesus Christ working in his life, just like I pray for everyday.


Whatever it was, it was such a beautiful day. For Brody and for the other 15 kids he has spent every Wednesday night with for the last 3 years. Congratulations to them all and God bless each one of them.






2 comments:

carey said...

awesome. your kids are lucky to have a role model who also models Jesus in everything she does. i wish all kids had that.

Karen said...

And now I'm tearing up! What was his verse?