Monday, March 15, 2010



Vacation time is almost here...1 more day and we're headed south. To Florida. For some fun, relaxation and just to get reacquainted with the sunshine! We're going with another couple whom we have been friends with for 15 years. They are the first people we met when we moved here. Their kids and our kids have been friends for just as long. I'm so excited to get away and enjoy quality time with my hubby and friends. And possibly a few dolphins. Wish us luck in the adventure and pray that our travel is safe and sound. I can't wait to share the photos when we get back...see you next week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom and I and my sister are leaving on Wednesday early for Texas...San Antonio, Dallas, and then down to Corpus Christi and the OCEAN!

Have a great trip, DeAnn!

DeAnn said...

You have a great trip too, Rani!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

carey said...

are you back? are you tan? how were the dolphins?