Thursday, November 05, 2009












Okay, so enough of the hunting stories! Schewww...what a crazy season! Now that my hunting season has pretty much come to a close (I hear a collective sigh of relief!) I finally got my family to my personal outdoor studio for a few shots. When I say a few, I mean that literally. My boys don't like to have pictures taken much but they cooperated graciously and this is what the self-timer captured!


Now I can get take advantage of early bird specials on holiday cards...



5 comments:

Susan said...

deann - love the photos can't believe how big the kids are getting. beautiful. so, where are you gonna be up to take the schmidt's holiday card?

carey said...

madison is really starting to look like her mom. what a good lookin' bunch. remember to send your card to my new address :) i'll email it to ya.

bobbione8y said...

nothing better than shooting your own family portraits! you rock!

you make cute kids, too :)

Karen said...

I love that Seth and Brody have the same smile!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Your family is precious. :)